Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Worked on this blog all day long!

Oh my goodness - what have I gotten myself into. I've just spent the greater portion of the day picking out a new layout for my blog. (don't tell my boss and Mary if you're reading this, pretend you didn't). I picked one out earlier in the day that was a real pretty beach landscape but once I put it into my blog it was very difficult to read the writing. I think I've finally found one that I like. Let me know what you think. There are soooooooo... many to pick from and I have such a terrible time making these kinds of decisions.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

cool... dragonflies. i like it! did you tell anyone about the blog yet? :)

dhuffer said...

Hey ZZ just heard you were putting stories on the web LOL thought I would stop by and say hi it looks great keep up with it!

~dan

Amy Jo said...

Looks GREAT!!! I love the dragonflies<3